The Resource Library contains Larkin Street publications and presentations, as well as other materials related to the issue of youth homelessness. Each year Larkin Street publishes a number of articles, briefs, policy updates, and reports detailing information related to the homeless youth population, their issues and service needs, and service models to meet those needs.
- A Comprehensive Youth Housing Model
- Creating Pathways to Employment for Homeless Youth
- Disconnected Youth
- Evidence-Based Practices for Serving Runaway and Homeless Youth
- Homeless Youth in San Francisco: Highlights from the Homeless Point-In-Time Count
- Increasing Opportunites for Homeless Youth Through Education
- Strategies to Prevent Youth Homelessness