Delivery and Distribution
Help us distribute supplies and donations from our headquarters to our young people in shelters, congregate housing, and scattered sites.
Interested in becoming an ambassador? Larkin Street’s Ambassador Program provides an opportunity to engage within your community. In this program, ambassadors will:
- Join a community of likeminded people interested in social impact
- Take part in quarterly hands on volunteer projects
- Spread social activism through social media engagement
- Grow leadership skills
Our team is passionate about giving ambassadors the chance to learn and grow while driving impact. We hope you will join us in doing so!
Want to lend your expertise and support us with social media? This is an ongoing opportunity and will require a commitment of 5 hours/week. This individual will assist in the following ways:
- Assist in planning and drafting social media content
- Update weekly social media calendar
- Monitor and reply to social media mentions/comments and flag relevant ones
- Research trending social media marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with team on new ideas and tools for marketing and communications
- Update email and social media metrics monthly
Other needs (include details): Bilingual tutor