In-kind donations help Larkin Street provide important necessities to the young people we serve. While making a cash donation is the most efficient way to support our programs and services, certain donated items are just as important!
Larkin Street is grateful to the many donors who contribute wish list items to help San Francisco’s most vulnerable youth.
Items of greatest need:
- We are currently only accepting new clothing due to limited storage; items we most need:
- Youth/young adult oriented
- Business casual and plus-size clothing
- Men’s jeans/pants and men’s shoes are especially useful
- Socks and underwear –new only
- Jackets, sweatshirts, outerwear (gloves, scarves, hats)
- New only
- Full size or travel size
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, lotion, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, disposable razors, shaving cream, feminine hygiene products, etc.
We cannot accept: used clothing, older model electronics (printers, TVs/laptops more than two years old), mattresses, opened food, opened personal care products. Large furniture items will be considered on a need basis. Email us photos of your item/s and we will contact you if they meet our needs.
Most items we cannot accept can be donated to Community Thrift (623 Valencia St., San Francisco, 94110) on behalf of Larkin Street and we will benefit from the proceeds! Community Thrift does not accept baby or children’s clothes; learn more about their donation acceptance policies here.
IN-KIND DONATION DROP-OFF INFORMATION:
Donations must be dropped off at 134 Golden Gate Ave. (San Francisco, 94102) between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Please call us in advance at (415)673-0911 ext 221 to notify us if you plan to drop off items.
We do not offer donation pick-up service.